‘Thy Kingdom Come’ is an initiative that started with the Church of England but has become a global phenomenon. It is, above all, an encouragement to pray and to help us to do this many people have volunteered their own reflections on what the kingdom of God means to them.
Over the coming days we will explore using poetry and prose, song, pictures and video – something to suit everyone regardless of taste! You may find it helpful to set aside the same time every day – some of us are planning to do this at noon, which will coincide with our services on the two Sundays – but please use this material in whatever way suits you best.
Here are the links to each day’s offerings. They are also on the Tenerife (and others) Virtual Church Facebook group.
- Day 1 – Thursday 21st May (Ascension Day)
- Day 2 – Friday 22nd May
- Day 3 – Saturday 23rd May
- Day 4 – Sunday 24th May (The Sunday after Ascension)
- Day 5 – Monday 25th May
- Day 6 – Tuesday 26th May
- Day 7 – Wednesday 27th May
- Day 8 – Thursday 28th May
- Day 9 – Friday 29th May
- Day 10 – Saturday 30th May
- Day 11 – Sunday 31st May (Pentecost)