Please read these notices carefully as they have been put together out of our care for you as we return to church. It is an absolute treat that we are able to come back into our beautiful church of All Saints Tenerife, and we can’t wait to welcome you to worship and fellowship.
Things will be different as we make sure we are all keeping safe. You know, it will be a bit like when you get home after a long journey, and you see your old familiar sofa and your own bed! E xcept it will be your old familiar pew, but much of it to yourself, as we make sure we keep our distance but in love! We can’t hug, but we can hug spiritually, as we are reunited by our friendship and our faith in Christ, therefore the Holy Spirit is binding us together in love.
We look forward to seeing you on 26th July 2020 at 11am!
Fr. Ron Corne
GUIDELINES FOR THE USE OF ALL SAINTS CHURCH DURING AND FOLLOWING THE COVID 19 PANDEMIC
Please read and following these guidelines very carefully. Compliance by all of us is essential for everyone’s safety and well-being.
As Christians we want to take care of everyone in our community and ensure the safety and security of all, especially those who are most vulnerable to this virus. As a Church Council we want to assure you that we are always striving to ensure the highest standards of hygiene and behaviour from all our members including the wearing of masks where we cannot maintain a ‘social distance’ of 1.5m from anyone with whom we do not live. We have produced a comprehensive document which is required to be displayed on the noticeboard at the back of the church and are overseeing a challenging plan of action. The church, parsonage and surrounding areas will have been deep cleaned with Government approved disinfectant and will be cleaned and aired after each and every use. All surfaces that you are likely to touch will have been and will continue to be disinfected. We ask that you don’t use rooms or equipment unnecessarily.
IF YOU FEEL ILL OR HAVE A TEMPERATURE OF OVER 37.5 °, OR IF YOU HAVE BEEN IN CONTACT WITH SOMEONE WITH C-19 WITHIN THE LAST 14 DAYS , PLEASE DO NOT JOIN US ON THE PREMISES. FOR SERVICES WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO JOIN US VIRTUALLY UNTIL YOU HAVE BEEN TESTED NEGATIVE FOR COVID 19. If in doubt – don’t
Before coming to church
- • Bring a face mask and hand sanitiser. (NB a scarf is not a face mask but masks can be home made as long as they cover the nose and mouth and are made of 100% cotton )
- • Bring you own supply of tissues and take these away with you after visiting the church or place in one of the bins at the church doors.
- • Please bring your own pen in case you need to use one.
Whilst in Church premises
- • Before entering the buildings, place your face mask over your nose and mouth and wear during the meeting. ( medical exemptions only)
- • Upon arrival you will be asked to use hand sanitiser, to don your mask and to be aware that your name and contact details are required in case of the need for contact tracing. (ref. FEREDE)
- • Following the arrows to your seat which will be marked and maintain 1.5 m from anyone not sharing your home.
- • Communion will be brought to you by the Chaplain
- • Try not to touch any surfaces unnecessarily such as tables or door handles or people ( no hand shaking, hugging or continental kissing).
- • Should you feel unwell during a service or meeting please tell someone in the group who can assist you.
- • Toilets can be used but remember that they are public. Wash your hands and dry thoroughly with paper towels. Sanitise again.
After using church premises
- • As you leave please follow the arrows indicating the direction of travel towards the door.
- • Continue to wear your facemask unless outside and distanced from others. If you remove a disposable mask please place it in one of the appropriate bins.
- • If chatting in a group please keep your distance, wear your mask and be sensible.
- • Sanitise your hands again…and again … and again…
Thankyou for helping us to take care of each other